Update: This promotion has now been extended until 9/30!
If you clip the “Click here to activate” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save $15 off $60 of anything sold from Amazon when you redeem 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point.
If you aren’t targeted you can try linking your Chase Ultimate Rewards card with your Amazon account here and then check back after a few days.
You can link the same Chase card to multiple Amazon accounts for each account to get targeted for this promotion!
Both of our household accounts were eligible for this promotion.
This offer is targeted to select users. If it doesn’t work for you then you can try calling Amazon (888-280-4331) or chatting with Amazon and see if you can get it manually applied to your account…YMMV!
This will only work with Chase cards that earn Ultimate Rewards points, namely:
- Chase Ink Cash has a 50K signup bonus and earns 5 points per dollar on cable, TV, telecom, cellular, office supply stores, and gift cards (including Amazon gift cards) from office supply stores, plus 2 points per dollar on dining and gas ($0 annual fee).
- Chase Ink Unlimited has a 50K signup bonus and earns 1.5 points per dollar everywhere ($0 annual fee).
- Chase Ink Preferred has a 80K signup bonus and earns 3 points per dollar on shipping, advertising, and travel, can transfer all Chase points into miles, and points are worth at least 1.25 cents each for paid travel ($95 annual fee).
- Chase Sapphire Preferred has a 60K signup bonus, earns 2 points per dollar on dining/travel, can transfer all Chase points into miles, and points are worth at least 1.25 cents each for paid travel ($95 annual fee).
- Chase Sapphire Reserve has a 50K signup bonus, earns 3 points per dollar on dining/travel, can transfer all Chase points into miles, and points are worth at least 1.5 cents each for paid travel ($450 annual fee with $300 travel credit).
- Chase Freedom has a 15K signup bonus and earns 5 points per dollar on rotating categories ($0 annual fee).
- Chase Freedom Unlimited offers 3 points per dollar on up to $20K in spending for the first 12 months and then 1.5 points per dollar spent ($0 annual fee).
Once you link your Chase and Amazon account, just add anything $60 or more that is shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
This won’t work for Amazon gift card purchases, but it will work on gift cards for hundreds of stores found here.
Gift cards sold by Amazon that work for this promotion include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Eagle
- Bass Pro Shops
- Best Buy
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh
- Dave & Busters
- Eddie Bauer
- Forever 21
- Gap Inc
- Krispy Kreme
- Lands End
- L.L. Bean
- Office Max
- Regal Entertainment
- Sunglass Hut
- Whole Foods
- Ulta Beauty
- Yankee Candle
- And many more
If you can select e-delivery cards you’ll be able to request a $60 gift card in order to maximize your savings.
At checkout select the Ultimate Rewards card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter .01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent. Don’t redeem more than 1 cent as you’ll only receive a paltry value of 0.8 cents per point. They’re easily worth double that!
For example I added a $60 Gap Inc e-delivery card and got the $15 Chase Promo and $0.01 from the 1 point used at checkout:
You can also try linking your Chase card to another Amazon account and see if it works from there as well! For example you can share Prime with another adult in your household by clicking here.
What will you buy with $15 off $60?Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership save on Prime Membership here.