Update: Additional accounts have been targeted and this offer now ends on 10/14, or while supplies last.
- Targeted: Use 1 AMEX Point And Get $20 Off $50 Of Anything Sold From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 Capital One Point And Get $20 Off $80 Of Anything Sold From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point And Get $15 Off $50 From Amazon!
- Targeted: Use 1 Discover Point And Get 20% Off Anything Sold From Amazon!
If you clip the “Activate now” coupon via this link it will tell you if you are targeted to save $5 off $30, $10 off $50, or $20 off $80 for anything sold from Amazon when you redeem 1 AMEX Membership Rewards Point.
After enrolling, just add items that are shipped and sold from Amazon to your cart. This won’t work for items sold by 3rd parties.
This promotion works for 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon!
This offer expires 9/30 or when all offers have been redeemed.
Save on Amazon deals such as deals found here. Items must say shipped and sold by Amazon to qualify for these offers.
Amazon will automatically apply the best offer for your purchase!
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your American Express Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account
- Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
- Try deleting your cards from your Amazon account and then enrolling them again.
- After linking your card, check back in a couple days to see if you have been targeted via the offer links above.
- If you have multiple Amazon accounts, you should try to save this offer to all of them before the offers fill up!
This will only work with AMEX cards that earn Membership Rewards points.
This won’t work for Amazon gift cards, but it will work for 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon.
Gift cards sold by Amazon that work for this promotion include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- American Eagle
- Bass Pro Shops
- Best Buy
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh
- Dave & Busters
- Eddie Bauer
- Forever 21
- Gap Inc
- Google Play
- Krispy Kreme
- Lands End
- L.L. Bean
- Office Max
- Regal Entertainment
- Stop & Shop
- Sunglass Hut
- Whole Foods
- Ulta Beauty
- Yankee Candle
- And many more, including many grocery store chains.
At checkout select the Membership Rewards card that you linked.
You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent (Don’t use more than 1 point as buying on Amazon only gives a paltry value of 0.7 cents per AMEX point!):
For example I added $50 of Uber gift cards (valid for Uber or UberEats) and got $10 off:
If you want to pay with your Amazon gift card balance, you can try adding a new Amazon gift card of any amount at checkout.Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.