Update: Alive again, the US Government announced that up to 8 monthly home COVID tests per person must be reimbursed by insurance companies. Read this post to see the full details and contact your insurance provider to for reimbursement details.
This is not valid for travel.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: The BinaxNOW Self Test from Abbott requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or sending to a lab
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: The self-test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer
- DESIGNED TO DETECT ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms
- FOR PERSONAL USE: Does not include a virtual visit for certified digital test results. For proof of negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test may be a better choice.