If you don’t currently have Prime you can signup via the 30 day trial link above and you’ll get A $10 off $20 credit at Whole Foods
Prime Members always get 10% off sale items.
- Signup by 11:59pm PT on 4/30.
- Offer not available to existing Prime members.
- Offer limited to one promotional credit per customer.
- Promotional credit may only be used in a single in-store purchase of qualifying items totaling at least $20, excluding all applicable taxes.
- Qualifying items are any items available for purchase at your Whole Foods Market other than gift cards, alcohol, postage, and gift wrap or other service fees.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that will provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 31, 2019.
- Promotional credit may only be used on purchases at Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores in the United States.
- You must have a Prime membership when you redeem your promotional credit.
Amazon Prime member benefits include:
- Exclusive access to discounted deals.
- Free 2 day shipping on all Amazon orders
- Free shipping on all orders from Woot
- Free instant video streaming
- Free Prime music
- Kindle lending library
- Free full-res unlmited photo storage in the cloud.
- Prime pantry access
- 30 minute priority access to lightning and Black Friday deals
- Access to exclusive sales like Prime Day, and other Prime member only sales.
- Prime Twitch Video Game Benefits
- If you have Amazon Prime you can select “FREE No-Rush Shipping” when making an order and you’ll get a bonus such as a $1 Amazon eBooks, digital music and videos credit, a $3 Amazon.com credit, a $5.99 Prime Pantry credit, a $20 Amazon Home Services credit, etc. You can view your no-rush credits here.
- Amazon Prime members can opt into Amazon Family where you’ll also get up to 20% off subscription orders of diapers and 15% off to complete unordered items from a baby registry.
- Several times per year Amazon Prime members can get free magazine subscriptions.
- Prime members also get access to Amazon Prints for inexpensive photo and photobook printing with free shipping.
- With Prime Reading you can browse the full version thousands of books and magazines free of charge from your smartphone, tablet, or Kindle via the Kindle app.
- Prime members who make a wedding registry can even save 20% off items that weren’t purchased off their registry!
Also available is a free 6 month trial of Amazon Student which costs just $49.99/year and EBT cardholders can buy Prime for just $5.99/month.That comes out to just $71.88/year instead of $99/year for regular Prime paid up front or $131.88/year for regular Prime paid monthly.Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.