Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
- Ticket to Ride Europe Board Game: $18.49
- This was selling for $36.99 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Ticket to Ride Board Game: $21.98
- This was selling for $35.49 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
These have outstanding 4.9 star ratings from 26,000+ reviews!
Ticket To Ride Europe and Ticket to Ride are excellent board games! While I’m a massive fan of Settlers of Catan, the Achilles heal of that game is that you need at least 3 players and if you want to play with 5 people you’ll need to buy a Catan expansion pack. Ticket To Ride works perfectly with anywhere from 2 to 5 players.
- STRATEGY GAME: Build your tracks across Europe in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic European cities across a map of the early 20th-century Europe and build your train routes to earn points.
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Ticket to Ride Europe is a multi country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through Europe! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions (Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play).
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it’s your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. PLAY WITH ALEXA: Using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa!