This was selling for $99.99 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Phone Alerts: Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Smoke and CO Locator: Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Detects CO: Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- A Light in the Dark: Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Fast Detection: Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Know from anywhere: Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. Field of View 120°
- Wireless:Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless erconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHzWireless: Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).Tells you what and where: It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence: Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor: In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up: Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor: Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
HT: BML.Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.