Be sure to check your smoke detectors before Chanukah.
This was selling for $48.25 and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Keep your family safe with this talking hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; It’s equipped with voice and location, so you are alerted of the danger and where it originates from across your house
- Tells you whether the danger is smoke or carbon monoxide and where the threat is among up to 11 preprogrammed locations in your home
- Features electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology and photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires; helps minimize the number of false alarms
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when threat is detected
- 10 year limited warranty; Equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for your safety
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- NOTE: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Faster turnarounds on job sites with the easy-to-install, most-trusted alarms in home safety. The 85-decibel alarm provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)