This was selling for $42.99 yesterday and is now the lowest price in the past eight years from Amazon.
- Keep your family safe with this talking battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; it’s equipped with voice and location, so you are alerted of the danger and where it originates from across your house
- Tells you whether the danger is smoke or carbon monoxide and where the threat is among up to 11 preprogrammed locations in your home
- Features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85 decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and EZ access battery drawer allows you to change batteries without removing alarm from the ceiling
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018)
- It can ship within the US except New York