Update: Alive again and now just $2.14-$2.54!
–Clip the $1.23 off coupon on the product page until you get a check inside a green circle.
This has fantastic 4.7 star ratings from 7,700+ reviews and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
Don’t have 5 monthly subscribe & save items? See this post with 65+ subscribe & save filler items under $3 and easily save 15%-20% off your subscribe & save order this month!
If the Subscribe & Save button is adding the item to your cart instead of taking you to Subscribe & Save checkout you will need to read this post for instructions on how to subscribe to an add-on item!
-All subscribe and save orders waive the add-on requirement and ship for free with no minimum order amount.
-Use Subscribe & Save for these prices. If you subscribe to 5 items then the lower price applies. If you add enough items before your next monthly Subscribe & Save order goes out then the price for all subscription items will automatically drop to the lower price with the 15% off. It can be worth adding more subscribe and save items before they ship so that you save 15% on all the items you subscribe to.
-You can cancel the subscribe and save service with absolutely no obligation or penalty once the item ships. To do so just click here to manage your subscriptions.
–Click here to learn how to expedite an Amazon subscribe and save item to receive your subscription item in a week or less.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy foaming formula with Dial antibacterial foaming hand washes for your hands to love.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.99% of Bacteria (Bacteria encountered in household settings)
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, Dial Complete is tough on bacteria but gentle on skin.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into dry hands 2. Lather vigorously in dry hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water.