- Embodying the spirit of adventure in the air, on land or at sea, Promaster watches live up to the values of functionality, durability, and safety while respecting the planet it’s designed to explore.
- Using radio control, this technology automatically updates the time and date of your watch based on a time signal from an atomic clock with a margin of error of one second every 100,000 years. Time signals are received from transmitters, or atomic clocks, in four different regions: Europe, the United States, China, and Japan.
- Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Case
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- 200 Meters Water Resistant and 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Eco-Drive converts any kind of light into energy to power a watch, storing the surplus on a power cell. On a full charge, an Eco-Drive watch runs for months even in darkness with no need for regular battery replacement. It’s designed to charge from ordinary everyday light sources like indoor fluorescent lighting and desk lights. You can go about your everyday life confident that your watch will never stop.
Amazon offers free shipping with $35+ orders or get free next-day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. Prime members can share benefits with a Household member here, allowing them to double up on Amazon Prime promos! A 6 month trial and discounted Prime membership is available with Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.