Update: Alive again!
-Automatically save $1.01 off at checkout.
Don’t have 5 monthly subscribe & save items? See this post with 65+ subscribe & save filler items under $3 and easily save 15%-20% off your subscribe & save order this month!
If the Subscribe & Save button is adding the item to your cart instead of taking you to Subscribe & Save checkout you will need to read this post for instructions on how to subscribe to an add-on item!
-All subscribe and save orders waive the add-on requirement and ship for free with no minimum order amount.
-Use Subscribe & Save for these prices. If you subscribe to 5 items then the lower price applies. If you add enough items before your next monthly Subscribe & Save order goes out then the price for all subscription items will automatically drop to the lower price with the 15% off. It can be worth adding more subscribe and save items before they ship so that you save 15% on all the items you subscribe to.
-You can cancel the subscribe and save service with absolutely no obligation or penalty once the item ships. To do so just click here to manage your subscriptions.
–Click here to learn how to expedite an Amazon subscribe and save item to receive your subscription item in a week or less.
- 100-count Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns
- Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid comfort pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won’t stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal
- From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds.
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.