This was selling for $477.57 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- QUIET & POWERFUL – Our 8,000 BTU SACC/CEC (12,000 BTU ASHRAE) compact air conditioner (17.32 x 13.2 x 27.2 inches and 63.1 lbs) will keep you cool and comfortable all summer. An adjustable fan speed, with up and down auto air swing, cools the air to 61 degrees Fahrenheit at the coolest setting. Sleep mode makes it extra quiet while you rest, 54dB on highest setting.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL ROOMS – This floor-standing portable AC unit provides steady, fast, effective cooling for rooms up to 350 sq. ft. It’s the ideal small air conditioner for dorms, apartments, cabins, campers, offices, bedrooms, or living rooms.
- SIMPLE & QUICK TO INSTALL – Just roll this portable air conditioner with 4 wheels into any room with a double hung or sliding window. Attach the included hose (4’ 11” long) & window adapter, & plug it in to an outlet using the 70.8 inch long power cord. When not in use, just unhook & store. Window kit includes foam seal, slider bracket, 5.9 inch diameter air exhaust hose, hose inlet and outlet, 2 locking screws and drain hose.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – The LCD full function remote control & top-mounted muted white LED display with 24-hour timer allow you to precisely control the air temperature. To clean the filter, just slide it out twice a month, rinse it thoroughly under running water, & put it back.
- 3-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY – Combines 3 energy efficient functions for all of your cooling & ventilation needs with cool, fan, & dehumidifying (80 pints per 24 hours) modes all in one machine. Bucket-less, self-evaporating operation makes your living space cool, clean and dry. Contains 12 oz. of R32 refrigerant, which has zero impact on the ozone layer and improves energy efficiency.
- ASHRAE reflects the old testing standards when portable ACs were tested in the same way as window units. The DOE found numerous inefficiencies specific to the portable units and began using new testing methods. The DOE rating should be used when considering which unit to buy for the square footage it is needed for.