Update: Prime day starts tonight at 9pm EDT!
If you aren’t already be sure to follow us on Twitter you can simply send an SMS to 40404 with the text: “follow @DansDeals” and you’ll be the first to know of the latest deals. Read about setting alert times and more here.
You can find thousands of deals posted on the Amazon Prime Home Page here. If you haven’t already signed up for Prime be sure to sign up for a free 30 day trial now. Many deals will be limited 1 per account. You can share your Prime benefits with another household member so you can take advantage of limited quantity deals on both accounts.
Amazon has already announced many Prime Day deals, these include:
- $5 off $15 of books.
- 20% Off Warehouse Deals
- Targeted: Use 1 American Express Membership Rewards Point And Get $30 Off $60 From Amazon!
- Check Your Account To Save Up To 20% With Targeted Amazon Gift Card Promotions
- Up To 35% off grocery items with Prime Pantry. These sales stack with any Prime Pantry no-rush credit that you may already have,
- 4 Months Of Amazon Unlimited Music For $0.99.
- Get $10 To Spend On Prime Day When You Stream A Prime Video On Your TV.
- 40% Off Kindle Unlimited Mmebership.
- 40% Off A New 6 Month Audible Membership.
- Load $20 To Your Amazon Account At Select Retailers And Get A $10 Bonus!
- Get 40% Back On Your Kindle Book Purchased
- Gift Card Deals on GAP, Uber, Hotels, And More.
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″: $29.99
- Amazon Echo: $89.99
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation): $34.99
- Element 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition: $399.99
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – Black, 6″: $89.99
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8″ HD Display: $89.99
- Prime wedding registry deals
- Baby registry deals
- 40% off select Radio Flyer wagons, Crayola, and more
- $20 off $60 Of Household Essentials
- 50% Off Family Essentials
We will be posting the best deals through tonight and tomorrow, you can also follow or share deals you find on DansDeals Forums here.
3 years ago Amazon started “Black Friday in July.” While the first year was somewhat of a letdown for many people, last year was packed with some really great bargains. There were great sitewide coupons including 30% off apparel, 35% off groceries, 70% off diapers, wipes, and many more coupons.
Last year had some of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on many everyday items such as toilet paper, tinfoil, ziplocs, lightbulbs, soap, Samsonite Luggage, toys, as well as sales on electronics like Bose Headphones, flash memory, gaming consoles, printers, Chromebooks, vacuums, TV’s, kitchen appliances/mixers, Amazon devices, and much more.
You can be sure many of those items will be on sale again this year and judging by the Amazon-Walmart Price War we can probably expect an uptick in furniture on sale. It’s very likely that we’ll see some amazing deals from Walmart as well. Other websites like Best Buy, Macy’s, Jet, and more will also try to get in on the action.
Prime Day starts 7/10 at 9pm EDT, aside from being online at 9PM to grab limited time offers, here are some tips for snagging the deals you want.
1. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member. You can sign up now for a free 30 day trial of Prime here to participate in these deals. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you 20% off diapers and wipes among other benefits) or Amazon Student. You can also get discounted Prime if you have an EBT card.
3. Many of the special Prime Day deals will be featured as Amazon Lightning Deals. The best deals will be claimed very quickly so if you see an item you want add it to your cart the moment it goes live. Once added to your cart you will have 15 minutes to decide whether you want to purchase it or not. If you missed the opportunity to claim something you wanted, join the wait list. You will have to monitor your cart. If the item expires in someone else’s cart, it will then appear in yours and you will have 15 minutes to complete your purchase.
We’ll be covering the best deals all day long, so if you don’t want to miss out be sure to join the 83,300+ people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com!
You can even have Twitter send you a text message whenever a new deal is posted (just be sure to limit the hours of notifications if you don’t want to get texts in middle of the night!)
Without going online, you can also send an SMS to 40404 with the text: “follow @DansDeals” and you’ll be the first to know of the latest deals. With this method you can’t limit the nighttime text messages and there will be a limit on the number of messages that you will receive per day.Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.