Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: There are now dozens of Prime Day deals live here!
We will post specific deals throughout the day, but be sure to shop this link to see what’s available now.
- Buy A $40 Amazon Gift Card And Receive A $10 Amazon Promotional Credit
- Huge sale on Legos, Magna-Tiles, Playmobil, and more
- Automatic 25% off Amazon Warehouse
- Bose 700 Headphones for $229
- Amazon devices
- And much much more here!
Post what deals you find!
In 2015 Amazon started “Black Friday in July.” While the first year was somewhat of a letdown for many people, the past 6 years have featured some of the best deals of all time!
This year’s Prime Day is in June due to COVID-19, but the sales will start tonight and continue through Tuesday.
The past six years had some of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on many everyday items such as toilet paper, tinfoil, ziplocs, lightbulbs, soap, Samsonite Luggage, blenders, Roombas, books, DNA tests, drills, toys, as well as sales on electronics like Bose Headphones, flash memory, gaming consoles, printers, Chromebooks, vacuums, TV’s, kitchen appliances/mixers, Amazon devices, even Amazon Gift Cards were on sale, and much more.
Two year’s ago Prime Day had one of the best Price Mistakes of all time on digital cameras, you can read a roundup of the best Prime Day deals ever here.
Amazon has already launched a few deals as lead up Prime Day deals. Save more at Amazon with targeted offers like 20-50% off Amazon with 1 AMEX point, 50% off with 1 Chase point, $20 off $50 with 1 Citi point, and 30-40% off with 1 Discover point! You can be sure there will be many more incredible uses of these promotions on Prime Day itself.
Here is a list of some deals that are already live:
- Apple AirPods With Charging Case Now Just $99.99 Shipped From Amazon, As Low As $49.99 With Targeted Credit Card Offers!
- Prime Day Deals On Amazon Devices Are Live! Save On Tablets, Echo, Ring, Blink, eero, TV’s, And More!
- Get your first Amazon Explore experience for free with $50 off code: FREEFUN
- Echo Dot 4th Gen Smart Speaker With Sengled Bluetooth Color Bulb, was $59.98, now $24.99
- Fire HD 8 Kids tablet, 8″ HD display, was $139.99, now $69.99
- Fire HD 10 Kids tablet, 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, was $199.99, now $119.99
Fire 8/8+ Tablets:
- Fire HD 8 tablet, 8″ HD display, 32 GB, latest model, was $89.99, now $44.99
- Fire HD 8 Plus tablet, HD display, 32 GB, latest model, was $109.99, now $64.99
- Fire HD 8 tablet, 8″ HD display, 64 GB, latest model, was $119.99, now $74.99
- Fire HD 8 Plus tablet, HD display, 64 GB, latest model, was $139.99, now $94.99
Fire 10/10+ Tablets:
- All-new Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, latest model (2021 release), was $149.99, now $79.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet, 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, latest model (2021 release), was $179.99, now $109.99
- Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, 64 GB, latest model (2021 release), was $189.99, now $119.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet, 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, 64 GB, latest model (2021 release), was $219.99, now $149.99
- Fire HD 10 tablet, 32 GB, Black + Bluetooth keyboard + 12-month Microsoft 365 Personal subscription, was $269.97, now $149.99
- Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls): $17.99
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls): $22.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls): $24.99
- Ring Alarm 5-piece kit (2nd Gen), was $199.99, now $119.99
- Ring Alarm 5-piece kit (2nd Gen) bundle with Echo Dot (4th Gen), was $249.98, now $129.99
- Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd Gen), was $249.99, now $149.99
- Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd Gen) bundle with Echo Dot (4th Gen), was $299.98, now $159.99
- Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd Gen) with Ring Indoor Cam and Echo Show 5, was $379.98, now $209.98
- Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd Gen) with Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Echo Show 5, was $419.98, now $249.98
- Ring Alarm 14-piece kit (2nd Gen), was $329.99, now $199.99
- Ring Alarm 14-piece kit (2nd Gen) bundle with Echo Dot (4th Gen), was $379.99, now $209.99
- Amazon eero Beacon mesh WiFi range extender (add-on to eero WiFi systems), was $119, now $71
- Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router, with built-in Zigbee smart home hub, was $129, now $83
- Amazon eero Pro mesh WiFi router, was $199, now $139
- Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system with built-in Zigbee smart home hub (3-pack, one eero 6 router + two eero 6 extenders), was $279, now $181
- Amazon eero Pro mesh WiFi system (1 Pro + 2 Beacons), was $319, now $191
- Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system with built-in Zigbee smart home hub (3-pack, three eero 6 routers), was $349, now $226
- Amazon eero Pro mesh WiFi system – 3-Pack, was $499, now $349
Prime Day starts 6/21 at 2:59am EDT, aside from being online at 2:59am to grab limited time offers, here are some tips for snagging the deals you want.
1. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member. You can sign up now for a free 30 day trial of Prime here to participate in these deals. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you 20% off diapers and wipes among other benefits) or Amazon Student. You can also get discounted Prime if you have an EBT card. Be sure to share your household membership to double up on savings.
3. Many of the special Prime Day deals will be featured as Amazon Lightning Deals. The best deals will be claimed very quickly so if you see an item you want add it to your cart the moment it goes live. Once added to your cart you will have 15 minutes to decide whether you want to purchase it or not. If you missed the opportunity to claim something you wanted, join the wait list. You will have to monitor your cart. If the item expires in someone else’s cart, it will then appear in yours and you will have 15 minutes to complete your purchase.
Amazon will be releasing more sales as we approach Prime Day so be sure to sign up for Twitter alerts, browser alerts, Telegram alerts, or follow our Facebook Page so you don’t miss out on the best Prime day deals this year!
We’ll be covering the best deals all day long, so if you don’t want to miss out be sure to sign up for DansDeals deal alerts.
- This post has a comprehensive breakdown on the best ways to get DansDeals alerts.
- Follow @DansDeals on Telegram for instant deal notifications.
- Sign up for SMS alerts via GroupMe.
- Join the 87K+ people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com!
- Follow @DansDeals on Instagram and keep up with my latest pics from on the road and at home.
- Discuss or ask about whatever is on your mind and dig deeper into all kinds of deals at DDF (DansDeals Forums) at www.dansdeals.com/forums. There are now over 29K DDF members who have made over 2.2 million posts in more than 98,000 different topics! Feel free to browse the wealth of information there and click on “register” in order to be able to start posting your own tips or ask questions about anything you’d like to know about. After you register just click on the appropriate forum (Destination Guides, Trip Reports, Credit Cards, COVID-19, Goods For Sale, Up In The Air, etc.) and you can search for information (always start with a search as your question has probably already been answered!), add your own new thread topic, or reply to any existing one. It’s fun and easy! Need help with registering or getting started? Just post a comment right on this post and I’ll help you out!
- Join the 39K+ people following the DansDeals.com Facebook group who used to get instant email alerts of only the hottest deals before facebook stupidly turned off the “email group” feature. Now it’s more of a poorly organized version of DDF…though it has its moments.
- Like and follow the DansDeals.com Facebook page.
- Subscribe to the DansDeals.com RSS feed at http://www.dansdeals.com/feed, or to the DansDeals comments RSS feed at http://www.dansdeals.com/comments/feed where you can get updates on all the recent comments, no matter which deal they’re posted on.
- 31K+ people receive a daily email digest of everything posted on Dansdeals.com via Google’s Feedburner service! Bear in mind that with this service you will receive emails a day after a deal is posted, so there’s a decent chance that by the time you get the email the deal will be dead already…which is why I prefer the twitter option. It seems to be a favorite pastime of Feedburner subscribers to email me asking how dare I send them an email of deals after the deal is already dead or to leave irate comments like this one. At any rate to subscribe just locate the “Daily Email Digest” section in the sidebar of this site, enter your email address, and subscribe. You can also use the Feedburner RSS feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/Dansdeals
- Post comments and share your thoughts right on the site under every single deal posting! Participating and interacting is what makes this site fun! Every deal also has a comments RSS feed that you can subscribe to.
Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.
View this post on Instagram