Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
This was selling for $4.30 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Scientific calculator for helping students navigate mathematic and scientific concepts; approved for use during SAT, ACT, and AP exams
- Easy-to-read LCD displays 2 lines at a time (entry and calculated result / 10 characters per line); retains up to 80 lines at a time; easily edit, cut, and paste entries; commonly used buttons in a contrasting color
- Offers a negation key, 3 angle modes (degrees, radians, grads), 1- and 2-variable statistics, fraction simplification, fraction/decimal conversion, the ability to change improper fractions to mixed numbers, and scientific and engineering notation modes
- Functions also include 5 memory variables, a random number/integer generator, fixed decimal capability, trigonometry, hyperbolics, logs and antilogs, combinations and permutations, mathematical elements like %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, x!, and π, and more
- Durable plastic housing with front/back attachable cover; solar- and battery-powered (battery included); user manual included; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty