Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
This has great 4.6 star ratings form 2.8k+ reviews!
This has been sold out due to Coronavirus shortages.
If the Subscribe & Save button is adding the item to your cart instead of taking you to Subscribe & Save checkout you will need to read this post for instructions on how to subscribe to an add-on item!
-All subscribe and save orders waive the add-on requirement and ship for free with no minimum order amount.
-Use Subscribe & Save for these prices. If you subscribe to 5 items then the lower price applies. If you add enough items before your next monthly Subscribe & Save order goes out then the price for all subscription items will automatically drop to the lower price with the 15% off. It can be worth adding more subscribe and save items before they ship so that you save 15% on all the items you subscribe to.
-You can cancel the subscribe and save service with absolutely no obligation or penalty once the item ships. To do so just click here to manage your subscriptions.
–Click here to learn how to expedite an Amazon subscribe and save item to receive your subscription item in a week or less.
- GREAT TASTING: Long and fluffy grain, naturally aromatic and aged over 12 months for the perfect non-sticky texture and a delicate, sweet flavor.
- EASY TO COOK: Rice is ready in about 15-20 minutes and is great for curries, pilafs, stir-fries, or as a side on it’s own.
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Sourced, grown, harvested, and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise from local growers in Himalayan regions renowned for producing the finest crops.
- NUTRITIOUS: Our Royal Basmati rice is vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, Halal, and non-fat
- QUALITY: Brought to you from Royal, America’s Best-Selling Basmati rice