DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: All packages are now sold out!
Marriott Bonvoy Moments may no longer be offering amazing MLB experiences, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t value in the program.
The S. Regis Punta Mita is a Marriott category 8 hotel located less than an hour from the Puerto Vallarta airport in Mexico. It currently costs 85K points per night, though it will range between 70K-100K once peak pricing goes into effect on 9/14.
- Two-night hotel accommodations in a King Deluxe Room with Ocean View (September 13-15, 2019)
- Welcome reception, instruction clinic masterclass, and photo opportunity with tennis legend Andre Agassi
- Five-course dinner with wine pairings at Carolina restaurant
- Bloody Mary Brunch featuring the signature Mita Mary cocktail
- $500 credit to use at the resort’s Remede Spa and six restaurants
- St. Regis Butler Service, available 24-hours a day, throughout your stay
- Roundtrip ground transportation to/from Puerto Vallarta’s airport and the hotel
- Access for two people
The room alone costs $1,271.94 after tax with the Bonvoy member rate. The base points room at this hotel does not have an ocean view and you have to pay $85+tax per night on top of 85K points for the ocean view room.
Together with all of the bonuses added to this package, it’s a truly amazing value and a dream of a lifetime for tennis fans who want to get tips and help from Andre Agassi!
This isn’t an auction, you can buy it now for 175K Marriott points.
There are 10 packages of 2 tickets each available.
- The approximate length of time Andre Agassi will be leading the tennis clinic is two hours but is at the discretion of the talent and is subject to change. This clinic is not an individual private clinic. The attending guests will be part of the Moments group consisting of approximately 40 people, which may be split into two groups of 20, where each group receives one hour with Andre Agassi, all of which is at the discretion of Marriott. This total time will include any breaks, time talent spends with other attendees, etc. The exact time of the tennis clinic on Saturday, September 14, 2019, is TBD but will most likely be in the morning, beginning at approximately 8 a.m. local time. The attending guests will be notified approximately one week prior to the clinic about the exact time of day it will take place.
- During the tennis clinic, Andre Agassi will be feeding balls, providing pointers, and hitting ground strokes alongside attendees. Andre Agassi will not rally or play any points, games or sets with any attendees.
- Racquet rentals are included in this package if guests choose to not bring their own, but guests are responsible for wearing appropriate fitness attire for the tennis clinic.
- If the attending guests are unable to attend the experience for any reason, the tennis clinic included in this package will not be available on another day.
- Each attending guest may bring one item to be autographed by Andre Agassi. Autographed item is subject to talent management’s approval.
You can transfer AMEX or Chase points to Marriott at a 1:1 ratio, though that isn’t typically a great use of those points.
You can earn Marriott points on cards like:
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Consumer Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express®Card
- All 3 of these cards offer 75K points for spending $3K in 3 months, elite status, and free annual nights at Marriott hotels.
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card offering 50K points for spending $2K in 3 months and no annual fee. Here is a comparison of all Marriott cards.
Will you redeem points for this package?