Alaska Airlines normally charges 40K miles in coach one-way to fly between North America and the South Pacific, Australia, or New Zealand or 55K miles in business class.
Through 2/29 you can book travel for just 20K miles in coach or 40K miles in business class.
You can use’s Alaska’s calendar search to find dates with award space.
You can even use Alaska’s multi-city search to book a free stopover on a one-way award or 2 free stopovers on a round-trip award:
You can also fly on Alaska and Fiji with this sale:
- Fiji Airways serves airports such as:
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
- Canada: Vancouver
- Fiji: Nadi, Suva
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
- Samoa: Apia
- Solomon Islands: Honiara
- Tonga: Neiafu, Nukuʻalofa
- Tuvalu: Funafuti
- United States: Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Vanuatu: Port Vila
You can earn Alaska miles from cards like the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business credit card from Bank of America that currently has a highest ever signup bonus of 40,000 miles. Read more about the offer and the best uses of Alaska miles here.
You can also transfer 60K Marriott points into 25K Alaska miles.
You can earn Marriott points on card like:
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Consumer Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express®Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card.
Will you take advantage of this offer?