DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Related posts:
- Transfer AMEX Points Into Hilton Points At A 1K:2.8K Ratio; Stay In An Overwater Villa With Private Pool From 27.1K AMEX Points/Night!
- Donate $5 To Lyft Fund A Vaccine Ride And Earn 2,000 Hilton Points, 250 Delta Miles, And Earn 10 Points Per Dollar Spent, Plus Pay Yourself Back!
- Get A 100% Bonus When You Buy Hilton Points; Overwater Villa With Private Pool From $380/Night, Waldorf Jerusalem From $316/Night!
- Take A Survey And Get 10,000 Hilton Points!
- Register Now For Hilton’s “Points Unlimited” Promo
Hilton is offering double points on 1 or 2 night stays of triple points on 3+ night stays from 5/3-9/6 after registration via the link above.
That means a base member would earn 30 points per dollar spent, a Gold member would earn 38 points per dollar spent, and a Diamond would earn 40 points per dollar spent on 3+ night stays. Plus if you use a Hilton card you can earn up to an additional 14 points per dollar spent, for a potential 54 points per dollar spent.
That’s a lucrative promotion and hopefully bodes well for lucrative summer bonus offers from other hotel chains.
If you’re new to Hilton Honors you can join and get an additional 2,000 points on your first stay and 3,000 points on your second stay within six months of joining the loyalty program.