DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
There are several targeted AMEX Membership Rewards transfer bonuses now. You can check to see which offers you have here.
Transfer options with bonuses will say “Offer:”
Sample targeted offers:
- 40-50% on transfers to Marriott
- This isn’t a very strong offer as I value Marriott points at about 0.7 cents, meaning you’d get a value of 0.98-1.05 cents from your AMEX points with a 1:1.4 or 1:1.5 ratio. See more about the program here.
- 40-50% on transfers to British Airways
- This is a good offer if you have short term plans to use Avios. See more about the program here. I value Avios at about 1.2 cents, so you would get a value of 1.68-1.8 cents from your AMEX points with a 1:1.4 or 1:1.5 ratio.
- 40-50% on transfers to JetBlue
- 250 AMEX points normally transfers into 200 JetBlue points, so you’ll get a transfer ratio of 250:280 or 250:300 with this bonus. See more about the program here. JetBlue points typically have a value between 1.1-1.6 cents each. Using a value of 1.3 each, this would value your AMEX points at 1.46-1.56 cents each.
- 10-30% on transfers to Air Canada Aeroplan
- This is a decent offer if you have short term plans to use Aeroplan miles. See more about the program here. I’d value them at about 1.3 cents each, so this would value your AMEX points at 1.43-1.69 cents each.
Offers that are open to everyone:
- 20% on transfers to Qantas
- An excellent offer if you have short-term plans for El Al travel. Potentially even hotter than advertised.
- 30% on transfer to Virgin Atlantic
- An excellent offer if you have short-term plans for travel on Delta or in ANA premium classes.
AMEX cards with transferable Membership Rewards points include:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- For rates and fees of the AMEX Platinum Business Card, please visit here.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, 40K points welcome bonus, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, up to 60K points welcome bonus, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, up to 20K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, up to 15K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.
What offers do you have?