IHG bought the Kimpton chain of boutique hotels a few years ago and has now fully integrated the program and hotels into IHG. That’s bad news for people who enjoyed Kimpton Karma Rewards, but good news for IHG members.
You can search for Kimpton hotels and award rates here. Just choose a hotel and click reward nights to view the rates. Kimpton hotels can be booked using 40K-70K IHG points per night, depending on the location.
- The Kimpton Schofield in Downtown Cleveland or the Kimpton Hotel Monaco in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor is 40K
- The Kimpton Hotel Allegro in Downtown Chicago and the Kimpton Hotel Monaco in Downtown Pittsburgh is 45K
- The Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego or the Kimpton Hotel Madera in Washington DC is 50K
- The Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel in Miami South Beach or the Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco is 55K
- The Kimpton Hotel Palomar Beverly Hills/Los Angeles or the Kimpton Angler’s Hotel in Miami South Beach is 60K
- The Kimpton Ink48 Hotel in NYC or the Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa in Florida is 65K
- The Kimpton La Peer Hotel in West Hollywood/Los Angeles or the Kimpton Seafire Resort and Spa in Grand Cayman is 70K.
You can also use free nights from the Chase IHG card for Kimpton hotels.
Which Kimpton hotel will you redeem points to stay in?