As part of Hyatt’s honoring healthcare heroes campaign, healthcare workers can receive discounted rates on hotels by using special offer code: THANKYOU
This offer is available for stays through 6/30/21.
Sample rate comparison for 9/6:
Park Hyatt Sydney: A$375 instead of A$1,260.
Park Hyatt Chicago: $214 instead of $355.
Andaz 5th Avenue NYC: $169 instead of $350.
Andaz West Hollywood, CA: $149 instead of $259
Grand Hyatt Kauai: $289 instead of $499
Hyatt Regency Maui: $169 instead of $389
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Nassau: $139 instead of $239
- To qualify for the Hyatt Friends & Family rate for healthcare workers, you must be a healthcare worker and request special offer code THANKYOU at the time of reservation.
- Stays must be booked in advance for travel completed by June 30, 2021.
- You will be required to provide certain information about your position in healthcare to complete your reservation, and verification of employment will be requested at check-in.
- Hyatt reserves the right to convert your stay to the then current Hyatt Standard Rate if you are unable to provide verification at check-in.
- This offer may only be used for a maximum of 7 nights per stay and up to 3 rooms per stay.
- This is an Ineligible Rate in the World of Hyatt program, and stays booked under the Hyatt Friends & Family rate are not eligible for points or other benefits in the World of Hyatt program.
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a one night room and tax fee.