Until 5pm EDT today you will receive a bonus Fairmont eGift card equal to 20% of your purchase.
You’ll only get 1 bonus eGift card and you can order up to $5,000 worth of eGift cards in one order, so the maximum bonus eGift card would be $1,000 per person.
You’ll need to add multiple gift cards to your cart if you want to max out this offer as an eGift card is limited to $2,000 in value.
You can purchase eGift cards in USD or CAD and the bonus eGift card will be in whichever currency that you purchased.
Only the eGift cards qualify for the bonus.
- eGift cards can be used at any Fairmont hotel or Willow Stream Spa to pay for rooms, as well as hotel owned/operated spa, dining, shopping, and food and beverage outlets. You can bring the eGift cards to the front desk at any time during your stay to apply them to your folio balance.
- eGift cards can be used for products and beds from the Fairmont Store
- You don’t need to be a guest to use the eGift card.
- eGift cards never expire.
- There’s no limit to how many eGift cards you can use on a stay.
- You can use part of an eGift card and retain the balance for future use.
Note that Accor is taking over the Fairmont program in July.
Are you a buyer with this promotion? Where will you stay? Hit the comments!