Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
You’ll only get 1 bonus eGift card and you can order up to $5,000 worth of eGift cards in one order, so the maximum bonus eGift card would be $1,000 per person.
You’ll need to add multiple gift cards to your cart if you want to max out this offer as an eGift card is limited to $2,000 in value.
You can purchase eGift cards in USD, CAD, GBP, or EUR, and the bonus eGift card will be in whichever currency that you purchased, so be sure to purchase in the currency that you want.
Note that these gift cards do not code as travel on credit card purchases, though I have been able to get goodwill points to make up for that by contacting Chase after the purchase.
Only the electronic gift cards qualify for the bonus.
- eGift cards can be used at any Fairmont hotel or Willow Stream Spa to pay for rooms, as well as hotel owned/operated spa, dining, shopping, and food and beverage outlets. You can bring the eGift cards to the front desk at any time during your stay to apply them to your folio balance.
- You don’t need to be a guest to use the eGift card.
- eGift cards never expire.
- There’s no limit to how many eGift cards you can use on a stay.
- You can use part of an eGift card and retain the balance for future use.
You can use eGift cards for select products from the Fairmont Store, which is having a 20% off promotion today! Unfortunately, mattresses are now excluded from that sale.
You can also get 40% off Fairmont hotels booked by 11/29 for stays through 3/31/22.
Are you a buyer with this promotion? Where will you stay? Hit the comments!