DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
AMEX is back at LaGuardia.
They are opening their new lounge post security in LaGuardia’s unrecognizable stunning new Terminal B, which serves airlines like American, Southwest, and United.
The lounge is double the size of the old Centurion lounge at LaGuardia. It will feature a quiet study space, signature NYC cocktails and drinks, local coffee and beer, and more.
Currently, there are Centurion Lounges in:
- Charlotte (Intersection of Concourses D & E, mezzanine level)
- Dallas/DFW (Terminal D, near American)
- Denver (Concourse C)
- Houston/IAH (Terminal D, near United)
- Las Vegas (Concourse D, near United)
- Los Angeles (TBIT)
- Miami (Concourse D, near American)
- NYC/JFK (Terminal 4)
- NYC/LGA (Terminal B, near American and United)
- Philadelphia (Terminal A West, near American)
- Phoenix (Terminal 4)
- San Francisco (Terminal 3, near United)
- Seattle (Concourse B)
International AMEX lounge locations include:
- Buenos Aires/EZE
- Hong Kong (Terminal 1)
- Mexico City
- Monterrey, Mexico
- Sao Paulo/GRU
- Toluca, Mexico
AMEX Business Platinum cardholders and AMEX Consumer Platinum cardholders can access Centurion lounges for free with 2 guests. Delta Reserve cardholders can access Centurion lounges for free when flying on a Delta flight purchased on their Reserve card. Read more about the Business Platinum card here and the Consumer Platinum card here.
What is your favorite Centurion lounge? Where do you hope to see a future Centurion lounge?