El Al has made several announcements following Israel’s new quarantine requirements.
- The launch of service to Chicago will be delayed until 6/28
- The launch of service to Dusseldorf will be delayed until 7/3
- The launch of service to Tokyo will be delayed until 8/29
- El Al plans to continue flying United States, Canada, Europe and Africa, but flights will be based on demand. Flight reductions will be determined in the near future.
- Matmid elite members whose status expires between now and 8/31 will automatically receive an extra 6 months of status.
- All flights for travel through 3/31 can be changed without penalty until 2/28/21, regardless of when they were booked. The difference in fare will still apply.
- As noted previously, travel to/from North America purchased between 3/3-3/31 can be changed without penalty for use within 1 year. The difference in fare will still apply.
Are you rebooking your Israel travel?
HT: Tavster, Moishebatchy, and Chaikel Travel