Update: This promotion is still alive. Plus UPS My Choice counts for reimbursement as part of the $20 monthly shipping credit on the AMEX Business Platinum.
Originally posted on 4/14:
This will work for new or expired memberships, but won’t work if you have a currently active membership that expires in more than a month from now.
Register for a new membership via the link above, or if you have an existing My Choice membership click on “Manage My Memberships” and then “Upgrade To Premium Membership.”
You can use one of the following:
- Use the following promo code to get 1 year of premium membership for $15 and click upgrade (Exp: 8/30): CTLOV42Y7
- Use the following promo code to get 2 months of premium membership for free and click upgrade (Exp: 5/31): CTJTO3DX6
The free tier of UPS My Choice gives members alerts on UPS deliveries with delivery time windows and the ability to sign for packages online.
- Premium membership normally costs $40/year and benefits include:
- Unlimited free UPS SurePost upgrades to UPS Ground. SurePost are those packages that take forever to arrive because they are shipped via UPS and are then handed off to the post office. With this benefit they’ll arrive with UPS Ground every time.
- Two free 2-hour confirmed delivery window requests annually.
- Have packages delivered to another address or on another day.
- Sign for a package online when you won’t be home to sign in person.
- Send your packages to The UPS Store® or a UPS Access Point™ location for convenient pickup.
- Use the Set a Vacation feature to hold your packages at a UPS Access Point location up to seven days while you’re traveling. Or choose to have packages delivered to your home after vacations of up to 14 days.
In order to automatically have all of your SurePost packages upgraded to ground automatically just click here and then click on “Delivery options>Package Upgrades>Automatically upgrade all packages and save changes.
Membership will auto-renew at $40/year. To turn off the auto-renew option just click here and then under location information find “Premium Membership Renewal.” Uncheck that option and save changes.