150,000+ Posts At The Dansdeals Forums!

DDMS IconNever Miss Another Deal - Follow DansDeals on Facebook

Been to Dansdeals.com/forums lately? If not you’ve been missing out!

There are now over 3,500 members that have made over 152,000 posts in over 10,000 thread topics since the forum launched in 2008! The DDF (DansDeals Forum) community is expanding faster than ever!
There have been 8 Million hits on the Dansdeals Forums in 2011 so far and over 100,000 posts made just this year!

Ever wondered how to best use your miles for a trip? Or did you just want to know about the kosher restaurants and shuls in a destination and what else there is to do there? The forum is in incredible resource with input from users spanning the entire globe.

You can continue to comment on every deal here at the main Dansdeals.com site, but it’s much easier to discuss miscellaneous issues over at the forums. Whenever a topic is discussed at the forum it is automatically bumped to the top of the page, so that unlike a comment on a deal, it isn’t lost once the deal falls off the page.

There’s a fantastic “smart” search engine on the forum for you to look up topics that have been discussed in the past. If you’re on the home page the search engine will search everything on the forum. If you’re in a specific board topic it will only search that board. If you’re in a specific post it will only search that post. Easy as 1-2-3!

Registration for the forum will just take a minute of your time, and best of all it’s free! You can read all of the discussions at the forum without registering, but registration is required in order to participate in the discussions. Once there you can easily search to see if your issue is already being discussed, or find the category that your topic falls into and start a new topic thread.

Before staring to post on DDF have a look around and search.  Odds are your questions have already been asked and answered.  If it’s being discussed already just make a reply in the appropriate thread.  It’s it’s not being discussed yet you can start a new thread by choosing the correct board subject to put it in (A credit card question will go in the credit card board) and making a descriptive title.

Members can also send a private message (PM) to each other on the forum.

Don’t know how to use or make a new topic in the forum? Post a comment on this post and I’ll help you out.

Members of the forums have a real sense of community, and many have gotten together to finally speak to each other in person after communicating so often online. On this forum thread people in NYC have made dozens of impromptu meetups and I’ve even had the chance to meetup with a number of members a couple of times this year in NYC and in Cleveland.

Here’s a small selection of what people are talking about over at dansdeals.com/forums

General Discussion:
-Separation Anxiety: Box Edition? How long do you keep boxes for?

Product/Tech Talk:
-DDF user “HSS” is told by Sprint his line is being cancelled. I suggest an EECB and 9 months later Sprint paid to install $14,000 of equipment so that Yeshiva Chofetz Chaim will have cell phone coverage!

Trip/Destination Reports:
-Links to 88 threads with tons of helpful information for places all across the globe.

Up In The Air:
-Can’t figure out how to find a free award flight? Post what you need in this helpful thread!

-DDF’ers post strategies to avoid fuel surcharges and their travel plans with Aeroplan’s still heavily discounted business and first class award tickets

On The Road:
-Win 1,000,000 Marriott points? Beware the Tax-Man.

Credit Cards:
-AMEX Gift Chain, some DDF’ers (myself included, although I haven’t posted about it in this thread yet…) have won some big prizes in this still running promotion

Deals/Deal Requests:
-Tons of free stuff you’ll probably never need…

Just Shmooze:
-DDF’ers discuss Matisyahu recent shave…and even whether we should be discussing it

-Kid at heart? It seems many DDF’ers are based on the reaction to the return of a new Marvelous Middos Machine

Goods For Sale/Trade:
-Got an HP Touchpad on the cheap but don’t need it? Try to sell it in this thread!

And I’ll even post some tutorials on the forum that you may find helpful, such as how I:
Bought my freezer, Bought my car, Bought my washer, Booked my brother, and Booked my shver.

Leave a Reply

1 Comment On "150,000+ Posts At The Dansdeals Forums!"

All opinions expressed below are user generated and the opinions aren’t provided, reviewed or endorsed by any advertiser or DansDeals.

different

+1

wpDiscuz