Update: Right now is your last chance to save $5 off $10 at any restaurant with Chase offers. You can even purchase a gift card to your local restaurant via the ordering site toasttab, so be sure to check if your local restaurant uses toasttab such as Backyard BBQ in Surfside / Cleveland, Milky Way in Cleveland, Prime Avenue in Crown Heights, Holy Schnitzel in Brooklyn, restaurants in Lakewood, and more.
Check for Chase Offers online or in the Chase app on each of your cards to see which ones you’re targeted for.
All of our Chase consumer cards and some of our business cards are targeted for $5 off $10 at any restaurant through 2/28.
Here is what the offer looks like:
You can go to a restaurant and swipe all of your cards to buy gift cards with an effective 50% discount!
You can also check for $8 off a $12 AARP membership. Anyone can signup and members save up to 20% off gift cards for many stores, and discounts on activities, Ticketmaster, Walgreens, hotels, Avis/Budget/Payless car rentals, Exxon/Mobil, British Airways flights, pharmacies, restaurants like Jamba Juice, AT&T wireless bills, UPS, insurance, and more.
Sample targeted offers:
- 15% off at Fanatics, up to $15 back through 2/13
- 10% off ShopDisney, up to $5 back through 2/15
- 15% off New Balance, up to $20 back through 2/15
- 10% off Zazzle, up to $9 back through 2/18
- $20 off $119 at Dropbox through 2/23
- $8 off $12 on an AARP membership through 2/26
- $5 off $10 at any restaurant through 2/28
- 10% off Office Max/Office Depot, up to $11 back through 2/28
- 5% off at GetGo, up to $3 back through 2/28
- $60 off $100+ at Marriott Homes and Villas through 3/1
- 5% off at Dell, up to $100 back through 3/8
- 10% off Nuts.com, up to $10 back through 3/8
- 5% off CVS, up to $2.50 back through 2/24
- 5% off Under Armour, up to $6 back though 3/15
- 10% off Crocs, up to $10 back through 3/18
- 10% off Cole Haan, up to $21 though 2/28
- $4 off Amazon Music Unlimited through 2/15
- 10% off ShopDisney up to $5 though 2/15
- 15% off Fantastics up to $15 through 2/13
- 10% off DoorDash up to $5 back through 2/20
- 10% off 1800flowers.com up to $12 back through 2/28
- 10% off Oriental Trading Company up to $10 back through 2/19
- 10% off $100 or more at Hilton Home2 Suites up to $55 back through 2/17
Which offers are you targeted for?
Chase consumer cards include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Chase Freedom Flex Card
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
- Chase United Explorer Card
- Chase United Quest Card
- Chase United Club Infinite
- Chase United Gateway Card
- Chase British Airways Card
- Chase Aer Lingus Visa
- Chase Iberia Visa
- Chase World of Hyatt Card
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card
- Chase IHG Premier Card
- Chase IHG Traveler Card
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card
- Chase Southwest Plus Card
- Chase Southwest Premier Card
- Chase Southwest Priority Card
- Chase Instacart Card
Chase business cards include:
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Card
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card
- Chase Ink Business Cash Card
- Chase Ink Business Premier Card
- Chase United Business Card
- Chase United Business Club Card
- Chase Hyatt Business Card
- Chase IHG Business Card
- Chase Southwest Business Premier Card
- Chase Southwest Performance Business Card
Leave a Reply
36 Comments On "Last Chance To Save $5 At Any Restaurant With Chase Offers, Plus Order Gift Cards Online!"
All opinions expressed below are user generated and the opinions aren’t provided, reviewed or endorsed by any advertiser or DansDeals.
Would the restaurant offer work at an ice cream store?
“You can go to a restaurant and swipe all of your cards to buy gift cards with an effective 50% discount!”
If you have 10 case cards and you buy $100 gift cards between all of them, you’ll get back $50
Example: If you have 2 credit cards with this offer, you can buy a $10 gift card with each card. Then, after the cashback promotion, you would have spent $10 total and have $20 worth of credit to the restaurant.
This is helpful if you want to eat at the restaurant on a later date.
When you spend $10 or more…
when you spend 10 exactly
My Chase Debit card is targeted as well for the Restaurant discount.
Likewise. It wasn’t clear from chase if i need to use the pin or not. Anyone have experience with this?
What’s the difference? If you need a pin use it?!
No need for pin. I Used 20% off at Kohl’s for gift card recently as credit
same here mine and my wife’s as well on my checking acct
Seems like each debit card is separately targeted, though not tested. Yet.
@LamDan, please advise if it works. Thank you!
Do you need to activate this or it goes automatically? Wasn’t sure what the plus sign is in the corner…
You need to click on the deal to activate it. Afterwards, it should change to a green check mark.
the big question is whether merchants in “Food and Drink” category qualify. Because the type of merchant for that category can be: Fast Food, Restaurants, etc.
Many/most fast food places (DD, SB, McD) are not marked as restaurants
Was wondering the same
Will this work for restaurants in Israel?
One use per card? Or multiple uses through the deadline?
10 or 10+
“Offer expires 2/28/2023. Offer valid one time only”
Does the $5 off $10 credit work also for Doordash?
The restaurant offer disappeared off all mine and my husband’s cards! Most have not been used yet. What’s up with that?
Same here, all disappeared
Same here @dan any idea why this happened or what can be done?
same thing happened was on phone with chase , first claimed never existed and dont know what i was talking about , then said offers can change and be removed w/o any advance warning even though t &c dont specify that .
I asked why specifically this offer was wiped clean showing no records not as expired or redeemed they couldnt answer that and eventually when I pressed them on that they hung up on me.
So any one who spent money expecting anything back is out of luck if the offer was removed
The offers are back on my cards! Though I don’t think it works unless the store is actually registered as a restaurant which so far I haven’t had any
I used these offers in a ice cream and it worked.
Anyone know which stores in lkwd are registered as restaurants to qualify for this?
I loaded up my Starbucks balance for the credits. Easy
I don’t know where to find the offer in the app I was trying to find for the past ten min… is it only on the website?
Can anyone confirm that toasttab gift card purchases got credited the $5?
My offer also disappeared last night. I went ahead and made a purchase anyway. Now this morning I checked and I found it and expired offers. It wasn’t there last night. I spoke to chase and they told me that since the transaction was made after 11:00 PM it doesnt qualify. Does this make sense. Is it true?
BEWARE! I used my offere at a fast food place in Flatbush. When I didn’t get the statement credit I called chase and they said it was listed with Visa as a “specialty” store-therefore no restaurant credit given. No way to check in advance what catagory unless you waste a lot of time to verify beforehand. Very misleading offer.