Update: This post has been updated with offers for spending at small businesses, HP, Nest, and more!
Originally posted on 9/3:
There are lots of great AMEX Offers going on now. For example 6 of my AMEX business cards were targeted for $100 off $150 off AT&T Small Business Wireless. I use Verizon for my wireless service, but AT&T U-Verse provides my home internet service. I prepaid my U-Verse account and got confirmation emails thanking me for using the AMEX Offer. Score!
OK, that’s not as lucrative as the insane Sam’s Club offer earlier this year, but it’s still pretty awesome!
You can view credit card offers by hovering over the “Credit Cards” tab. You can then click on “Credit Cards From All Banks“ to find card offers via the logo of the bank you’re looking for.
To see if you have this offer in your account just login to your AMEX account, click on any of your cards to go the activity page, click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
If you also have multiple cards with the offer don’t rush to save the offer to your account! Open up the Offers page for each card in a separate tab in the same browser. Then go between the tabs to save the offer to each of your targeted cards. Otherwise once you save the offer to one card it disappears from your other cards. You need to use the old interface link in order to save and view multiple offers on the same online account. Even if an offer says one per online account, it will still work for multiple cards as long as it is showing that the offer is saved to each card.
Always check all primary and secondary card offers, as secondary cards will often have offers that the primary card does not. You can add secondary cards in your own name to your primary login or you can create a new login for other secondary cards.
Note that you only have to worry about an offer disappearing from other cards when they are registered to the same account. Saving an offer won’t affect cards that have their own login.
If you mess up and don’t save the offer to a card you can always remove a card from one login and make a dedicated login for it to register it. Alternatively you can remove the card that has an offer saved to it and the offer will reappear for the rest of the cards registered to that account. Once you properly save the offer to all cards on that account you can re-register the deleted card back to the same account.
Offers can fill up at any time, so be sure to save them to your account today!
Most offers allow you to make multiple purchases to reach the threshold, but always check the offer for the full terms.
Sample targeted offers (Read offer terms for restrictions!)
$15 off $75 on Telecharge.com through 9/4. Save on Broadway shows and more! $25 off $125 at Levi.com through 9/10 Stack with 30% off code: LAB30 $40 off $200 on 1800Contacts.com through 9/12.
- $15 off $100 at Macys.com through 9/25
- $60 off $400 at HomeDepot.com or in-store through 9/29
- $50 off $250 on AllenEdmonds.com through 9/30. Stack with 15% off for signing up for their emails
- $25 off $75 at Boxed.com through 9/30. Stack with 10% off first time user code: SAVEUP10
- $10 off $50 at eBags.com through 9/30. Stack with 25% off for signing up for their emails or 20% off code: LABORDAY17
- 15% off all Starbucks in-store purchases, up to $5 credit, through 9/30
- 10% off all Starbucks in-store purchases, up to $5 credit, through 9/30
- $25 off $125 at Banana Republic stores through 9/30.
- $20 off $100 at RentTheRunway.com by 9/30. Stack with a $30 new customer credit with this referral link for $50 off $100.
- $20 off $100 at Walmart Grocery through 9/30
- 3,500 MR points for spending $300 on Hilton.com through 9/30
- 50% off an NY Times digital subscription through 10/1
- $35 off $175 At RayBan through 10/4
- $20 off $100 for an in-home massage using the Zeel app by 10/20 in one or more transactions. Stack with a $25 new customer credit with this referral link for $45 off $100
- $40 off $150 at ContactsDirect.com through 10/22. Stack with $25 off $200 code for a total of $65 off $200: SAVEMORE25
- $10 off $50 at Sur La Table through 10/22
- $40 off $199 At Nest.com through 10/30
- Spend $249 At Nest.com and earn 5,000 bonus AMEX MR points through 10/30
- $75 off $350 at HP.com through 10/30
- Spend $20 at any small business and get $5 back through 10/31
- Spend $20 at any small business and earn 1,000 bonus AMEX MR points through 10/31
- Spend $20 at any small business and earn 200 bonus Starpoints through 10/31
- $50 off $250 at Hilton.com through 10/31
- $100 off $150 at AT&T through 10/31. This can be found on targeted AMEX business cards. Officially this is intended for AT&T small business wireless purchases, but it will also work by prepaying for any prepaid or postpaid wireless, cable, TV, internet, etc!
- 10,000 MR points for spending $150 at AT&T through 10/31.
- $15 off $75 at ParkNFly online reservations through 10/31
- $20 off $100 at asics.com through 10/31
- $100 off $500 at Escada through 10/31
- $15 off $50 at 1800Flowers.com through 10/31
- Get 10K MR points for spending $500 on Virgin Atlantic
- 1,000 MR points for spending $100 on cable or Satellite TV by 11/15, valid up to 3 times.
- 10% off cable or Satellite TV by 11/15, limit of $30
- 1,000 MR points for spending $100 on cell phone bills by 11/15, valid up to 3 times.
- 10% off cell phone bills by 11/15, limit of $30
- $5 off $15 at SlingTV through 11/17
- $100 off $500 at Casper.com through 11/28. Stack with $50 off code: NEED2KNOW or $100 off $1,000 code: LABORDAY
- 1,500 MR points for spending $100 at supermarkets by 11/30
- 30% off Teleflora.com through 12/31
- $50 off $50 at Hulu through 5/23/18
Find other great targeted offers in your account? Hit the comments!
Join the 86,000+ people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com!
You can even have Twitter send you a text message whenever a new deal is posted.