DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
All of my AMEX business cards are targeted with an AMEX Offer for 10% back at Dell through 8/31/20. It’s good for an unlimited number of uses until you get a total of $1,500 in total statement credits!
To see if you have AMEX offers in your account just login to your AMEX account, click on any of your cards to go the activity page, click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
Always check all primary and secondary card offers, as secondary cards will often have offers that the primary card does not.
Offers can fill up at any time, so be sure to save them to your account today!
AMEX Business Platinum cardholders can register here for $100 cash back on up to $100 of purchases at Dell.com every January-June and $100 cash back every July-December. You can stack the 10% off and $100 off offers!
Note that if you spend between $101-$111 and earn 10% back as well a $100 credit, AMEX may claw back money so that you don’t wind up making a profit.
For example this Microsoft XBOX Live $100 Digital Gift Card is on sale for $90 after code GAME10, it will be just $81 after the 10% back AMEX offer, and it will be free if you have a $100 AMEX Business Platinum Credit.
Or this LG 65″ LED NanoCell 8 Series 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV is on sale for $699.99 and you will automatically receive a $50 Dell Promo eGift Card at checkout. This TV will be just $629.99 after the 10% back AMEX offer, and it will be just $529.99 if you have a $100 AMEX Business Platinum credit.
- You can get a free printer
- You can get a free wireless keyboard and mouse
- You can get a free LED Monitor
- You can get a free bluetooth speaker
- You can save on premium bluetooth headphones and earbuds
Find this offer on business cards like:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus Card
- No annual fee, earns 2 points per dollar spent everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- American Express® Blue Business Cash Card
- No annual fee, earns 2% cash back everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Business Platinum Card
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- $125 annual fee, 75K points welcome bonus, Silver status, 1 free annual free night upon each anniversary and a bonus night for spending $60K annually. Rates and fees.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- $95 annual fee, 125K points welcome bonus, Gold status, 10 free annual Priority Pass visits, 1 free night for spending $15K annually and a bonus night for spending $60K annually. Rates and fees.
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card
- Free checked bag and priority boarding for you and your companions even when on a basic economy ticket. Rates and fees.
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
- Earn bonus MQMs based on spending, annual main cabin companion certificate, free checked bag and priority boarding for you and your companions even when on a basic economy ticket. Rates and fees.
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
- SkyClub membership, earn bonus MQMs based on spending, annual first class/main cabin companion certificate, premium roadside assistance, free checked bag and priority boarding for you and your companions even when on a basic economy ticket. Rates and fees.
Are you targeted for this offer?