Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update, 10/4: Chase has confirmed to me that this offer will end on Wednesday, 10/6!
Update, 10/4: Chase’s ad on Google now says that the Sapphire Preferred offer expires in 3 days!
Originally posted on 10/3:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is currently offering an unprecedented 100,000 points for spending $4,000 in 3 months. With a low $95 annual fee and new benefits like a $50 annual hotel credit, triple points on dining, streaming, and online grocery, transferrable points, and a 10% anniversary points bonus, the card is an incredibly good value. You can read more about the offer here.
While there is no published end date, eagle eyed DDF member WonderingYid points out that if you Google “Chase Sapphire Preferred ends” it now comes up with an ad placed by Chase stating that the offer ends in just 4 days!
I have reached out to Chase for comment about the end date, but offer end dates often aren’t published, so this may be all the advance notice we’ll get.
This is one of the strongest credit card offers that I’ve ever seen, so take advantage of it while you can!
Note that if you do currently have any Sapphire card product, you would have to call Chase to change it to a Freedom card and wait about 2-4 days before you can get approved for this card offer.
It’s also worth noting that just having a Chase checking account greatly improves your odds of being approved for this card, even if you have been rejected for it.
You can read more about the offer here and in these links:
- FAQs On Becoming Eligible For Chase Sapphire Preferred’s Deal Of The Year Before It’s Too Late!
- Rejected For A Chase Sapphire Preferred Card? Try Opening A Chase Checking Account
- Becoming Eligible For Sapphire Preferred’s Mega Bonus Of The Year: Freedom, Freedom Flex, Or Freedom Unlimited?
- [Updated] 2021 Ultimate Comparison Chart Of Chase Ultimate Rewards Cards; Supercharge Your Earnings By Creating Your Own Chase Quinfecta Killer Combo!
- 22 Awesome Ways To Redeem The 100,000+ Chase Ultimate Rewards Points You Can Earn For Opening Just One Credit Card!
Have you been approved for a Sapphire Preferred card with a 100,000 point bonus?