- Registration is not required for these offers.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for the bonus points to post.
- You can earn up to 2,500 points on Sapphire Preferred an Sapphire Reserve cards:
- If you make 5 transactions of $25 or more on a Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve card at any store by 12/31 you’ll earn 1,500 bonus points.
- If you spent $50 or more on a Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve card at ShopRite by 10/31 you’ll earn 1,000 bonus points.
You can use Chase Pay at stores like Best Buy, Cinemark, eBags, Parkmobile, Shell, ShopRite, Walmart.com, and more! You can also pay via Chase Pay in the Walmart App at Walmart stores.
If you have a Freedom card you can register here for 5% cash back in the form of 5 points per dollar this quarter at Department stores, Wholesale Clubs, and purchases made with Chase Pay.
Additionally, you will earn a bonus 5% cash back in the form of 5 points per dollar on up to $400 of spending at ShopRite with Chase Pay through 10/31. That means you’ll earn 4,000 points for spending $400 at ShopRite this month with Chase Pay on your Freedom card.
If you have multiple of the same card, each card can earn the bonus.
There doesn’t appear to be a bonus on the Freedom Unlimited card, but if you try it and get a bonus then let us know!
- Earn $150 in the form of 15K points for spending $500 in 3 months on Chase Freedom
- Earn 50K points for spending $4,000 in 3 months on Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Earn 50K points for spending $4,000 in 3 months on Chase Sapphire Reserve