2. Historically, Ink Cards have been some of the hardest to get approval for, but once again, Chase is being extremely generous with approvals right now. That seems to happen when a new offer is just released for the offer to meet its approval goals. Read more here.
3. You do not need a registered business to open these cards. All you need to do during the application process is select “Sole Proprietorship” and for the business name use your own name and use your social instead of an EIN. Anything that earns you money can be your business! Read more here.
4. If you are spending on a Consumer card and not paying off your spending before your statement closes, moving that spending to a Business Card will improve your credit score. Read more here.
5. Reaching spending requirements can now be easier than ever thanks to the lowest ever fees to pay your taxes with a credit card plus you can purchase Visa Gift Cards at a profit! Read more here.
6. The 0% 12 month APR offer from both cards will not hurt your credit score if you make the minimum payments, that means you can take advantage of 5.25% APR CD and savings account to make money on that cash! Read more here.
7. Chase has a great reconsideration line. Even if your application is denied many readers over the past week have been able to get an approval thanks to calling that line. Read more here.
8. The Ink Cash can earn you 7.5% back at dozens of stores, including Amazon, that is the best deal of any credit card! Read more here.
9. The Ink Unlimited is the highest earning Chase Ultimate Reward card on everyday purchases. Thanks to valuable transfer partners like United and Hyatt, and the ability to use points at a 25%-50% increased value for paid travel, I value UR points as the best bank points out there. That makes this one of the very best cards you can use for everyday spending! Read more here.
10. There is no known limit to how many Ink cards you can have, my wife and I have 13 active Chase Ink Cards. You can apply for both cards for you and your spouse to earn 360,000 points! If you’ve applied before there is no need to change anything on your new application. Read more here.
See this post about 30 awesome ways to redeem this offer. You can get up to $6,570, 12 flights to Israel, or 73 flights in the US after getting an Ink Cash and Ink Unlimited card for you and a spouse.
These cards have many more awesome benefits, click here to learn more.
Still have questions about this offer, hit the comments below and you can read our Ink FAQ post here.
Are you totally new to credit cards? You can read our ultimate beginner guide here!
Please note: if you try applying in the Instagram browser for a Chase credit card you will be prompted to sign in to the app. You must open the application link in your phone’s native browser or on a desktop.