Update: This offer ends today!
Originally posted on 6/5:
Capital One shocked the mileage world when they announced last November that their points would be transferable into real airline miles.
Eligible cards include:
- The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business is offering 50,000 miles for spending $4,500 in 3 months. This card now also offers free Global Entry/Pre-Check Membership.
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is offering 50,000 miles for spending $3,000 in 3 months.
Those cards earn 2 points per dollar spent everywhere.
You can also convert cashback rewards from cards like The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business into Capital One mileage cards for transfers to airlines.
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 12 airline programs at a 2:1.5 ratio:
- Aeromexico (SkyTeam)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (Star Alliance)
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue (SkyTeam)
- Alitalia (SkyTeam)
- Avianca LifeMiles (Star Alliance)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (OneWorld)
- Etihad (No alliance)
- EVA (Star Alliance)
- Finnair (OneWorld)
- Hainan (No alliance)
- Qantas (OneWorld)
- Qatar (OneWorld)
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 3 airline programs at a 2:1 ratio:
- Emirates (No alliance)
- JetBlue (No alliance)
- Singapore (Star Alliance)
From now through 6/30 you can transfer Capital One points into Air France/KLM Flying Blue miles at a 2:1.8 ratio, a 20% bonus over the normal rate.
This is Capital One’s third transfer bonus, and hopefully Capital One will continue to have monthly partner transfer bonuses!
Flying Blue considers Israel to be part of Europe, which makes for mileage bargains, though fuel surcharges apply. JFK to Tel Aviv can be booked for as low as 25K miles in coach, 42.5K points in premium economy, or 53K miles in business class each way.
Will you transfer Capital One points to Flying Blue?