Capital One shocked the mileage world when they announced last November that their points would be transferable into real airline miles.
Eligible cards include:
- The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business is offering 50,000 miles for spending $4,500 in 3 months.
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is offering 50,000 miles for spending $3,000 in 3 months.
Those cards earn 2 points per dollar spent everywhere.
You can also convert cashback rewards from cards like The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business into Capital One mileage cards for transfers to airlines.
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 12 airline programs at a 2:1.5 ratio:
- Aeromexico (SkyTeam)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (Star Alliance)
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue (SkyTeam)
- Alitalia (SkyTeam)
- Avianca LifeMiles (Star Alliance)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (OneWorld)
- Etihad (No alliance)
- EVA (Star Alliance)
- Finnair (OneWorld)
- Hainan (No alliance)
- Qantas (OneWorld)
- Qatar (OneWorld)
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 3 airline programs at a 2:1 ratio:
- Emirates (No alliance)
- JetBlue (No alliance)
- Singapore (Star Alliance)
From now through 5/31 you can transfer Capital One points into JetBlue points at a 2:1.5 ratio.
This is Capital One’s second transfer bonus, and hopefully Capital One will continue to have partner transfer bonuses!
JetBlue points typically have a value between 1.1-1.6 cents each, though they also run promotions where points have an increased value and if you have a JetBlue card you’ll also get a 10% points rebate.
Will you transfer Capital One points to JetBlue?