- Both the JetBlue Plus Consumer Card and the JetBlue Business Card are offering a 40K signup bonus for signing up by 6/28 and spending $1,000 within 90 days. The regular signup bonus offer is 30K points.
- Both cards give you a 10% rebate on JetBlue award flights
and the best part is that this is stackable! If you have a JetBlue consumer and a business card you’ll get a 20% rebate on awards booked!
- JetBlue points are worth about 1.5 cents each on average. With a 10% points rebate the 40K points will actually become more than 44K points, worth about $660. With a 20% points rebate the 40K points will actually become more than 48K points, worth about $720.
- Both cards earn 6 points per dollar on JetBlue flights and 2 points per dollar a restaurants. The consumer card also earns 2 points per dollar on groceries while the business card also earns 2 points per dollar at office supply stores.
- Both cards offer a free checked bag for you and up to 3 companions on the same reservation. Officially it says you need to use the JetBlue card to buy your tickets for that benefit, but that’s not enforced in my experience.
- Both cards have a $99 annual fee, but that is mostly offset by the annual 5,000 point anniversary bonus that both cards offer. With a 10% points rebate the 5K points will actually become more than 5.5K points, worth about $82.50. With a 20% points rebate the 5K points will actually become more than 6K points, worth about $90.
- JetBlue points never expire. JetBlue also allows families to pool all of their points together.
- The Consumer Plus card offers an annual $100 statement credit when you book a $100+ JetBlue vacation package.
- If you spend $50K in a calendar year on either card then you’ll get JetBlue Mosaic status for the remainder of the calendar year and for the following calendar year.
Mosaic status includes fee-waived changes and cancellations on JetBlue tickets for the Mosaic member and for everyone on their itinerary, free day of departure upgrades to even more legroom seats, 2 free checked bags, 15K bonus points for earning Mosaic status every year, free even more speed checkin and security access, early boarding, 3 additional points per dollar spent, free alcoholic beverages onboard, and a dedicated Mosaic 24/7 customer service line.
- Both cards also offer a 50% rebate for in-flight purchases of cocktails, food, JetBlue movies and other eligible purchases.
- Both cards offer no foreign transaction fees.
Do you have a JetBlue card?