DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: This sale has now been matched by Delta and El Al, and United is now available for the entire November-February and July1-August 16 in addition to many other dates!
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm ET tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Saturday night stay in Israel is required.
- United is allowing free changes on all tickets, but the difference in fare will apply if applicable.
- 1 checked bag is included. If you pay with a United Club Infinite Card you will get 2 free checked bags.
United has incredible fares to Israel valid from now through the end of scheduling in October 2021.
Note that Israel is currently only accepting citizens and select foreign nationals into their country. You can buy a ticket for after you think Israel will reopen and you can always change your ticket for free, but the difference in fare will apply if applicable.
- For example you can fly on United from:
- Newark to Tel Aviv for $691 on November entire month, December entire month, January entire month, February entire month, March 7-14, April 18-25, May 10-23, June 6-13, July 19-28, August 1-8, August 29-September 13, and much more.
- Chicago to Tel Aviv for $691 on November 16-25, December 21-30, January 11-20, February 22-March 3, March 8-16, April 19-26, August 9-18, August 30-September 13, and much more.
- San Francisco to Tel Aviv for $691 on November 11-17, December 20-27, January 3-10, February 7-Februray 14, March 7-14, April 25-May 2, May 9-18, and much more.
- Washington DC to Tel Aviv for $700 on November 11-17, December 20-27, January 3-10, February 7-Februray 14, March 7-14, April 25-May 2, May 9-18, and much more.
- For example you can fly on Delta from:
- JFK to Tel Aviv for $691 on November 18-25, December 8-15, January 17-24, February 21-28, March 28-April 4, April 18-25, May 10-23, (Excludes June/July), August 15-22, September 12-19, and much more.
- For example you can fly on El Al from:
- JFK to Tel Aviv for $691 on November 26-December 3, December 10-17.
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 46,067 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
This is bookable for 69,101 points with AMEX. Plus you’ll get back a rebate of 24,185 points with the Business Platinum Card or 17,275 points with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 44,916 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Join the 96.5K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!