- Bookable on Orbitz. Tickets purchased from Orbitz today are refundable until 11:29pm PT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Coach passengers can still check 2×50 pound bags for free on Turkish.
- Flights connect in Istanbul.
- Turkish is a very highly rated airline. Thousands of religious Jews have taken their flights without issues and report that service has been far superior to other airlines. Turkish has an award winning Star Alliance lounge in Istanbul. They normally operate a whopping 10 flights a day between Istanbul and Tel Aviv. There are even 2 Synagogues in Istanbul’s airport!
- Turkish offers freshly made kosher meals from Istanbul and Tel Aviv in all classes and the meals for flights departing Istanbul are highly regarded as well. They are made in Turkey and are kosher supervised by the OK and Chabad of Turkey.
If you need to get a flight back to NYC or Tel Aviv, Turkish is one of the few airlines still flying that is offering reasonable prices for tickets.
Note that if the US bans foreigners from Turkey or if demand drops that flights may be cancelled.
Tel Aviv to JFK $332 one-way dates ($641 round-trip):
March 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
April 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
May 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
JFK to Tel Aviv $468 one-way dates ($671 round-trip):
March 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31
April 8, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29
May 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13
Sale fares are also available from Tel Aviv to:
- Chicago: $395
- San Francisco: $400
- Washington DC: $406
- Los Angeles: $411
- Boston: $412
- Miami: $420
- Atlanta: $422
- Houston: $491
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 22,174 points one-way with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 96.7K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!