- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
El Al suspended service and closed their call centers last month and they’ve stopped selling tickets on all commercial flights until May 31st.
We reported last week that El Al was selling a flight from Miami to Tel Aviv and now they have added additional one-off flights for sale during their closure:
- Tel Aviv to Paris on 4/30: $530 coach, $1,522 business
- Tel Aviv to London (via Paris) on 4/30: $530 coach, $1,571 business
- Paris to Tel Aviv (via London) on 4/30: $868 premium, $1,565 business
- London to Tel Aviv on 4/30: $1,038 premium, $1,797 business
- Miami to Tel Aviv on 4/30: $830 coach, $1,388 premium, $2,743 business
- Toronto to Tel Aviv on 5/3: $620 coach, $700 premium, $1,844 business
- JFK to Tel Aviv on 5/4: $833 coach, $1,268 premium, $2,653 business
You’ll have to be an Israeli citizen or resident or have special permission from Israel in order to fly. You will have a mandatory 2 week quarantine upon arrival in Israel.
Will you book travel on any of these flights?