- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EDT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- A Saturday stay is required.
La Compagnie is an all business class airline with free high speed WiFi. They used to have angled flat seats, but they have upgraded their entire fleet to new A321neos with lie-flat seats:
Bookings made by July 15th are all “100% flex” fully refundable tickets without any fee for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of your flight!
If you join their loyalty program with this sponsorship code you’ll get 4 bonus points on top of regular flight earnings after your first flight: MY0060089332
A one-way business class ticket costs 20 points. You can learn more about the program here.
They will fly 3 weekly flights between Paris/ORY and Tel Aviv from July 21-October 30. You will be able to connect from Newark to Tel Aviv and back with a 90 minute connection in Paris.
Flights from Paris depart on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays at 10:10am and arrive into Tel Aviv at 3:40pm.
Flights from Tel Aviv depart on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at 5:10am and arrive into Paris at 9am.
If you’re flying from Newark to Tel Aviv, flights depart on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 7pm and arrive into Tel Aviv at 3:40pm the next day after a 90 minute connection in Paris.
If you’re flying from Tel Aviv to Newark, flights depart on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at 5:10am and arrive into Newark at 1pm the same day after a 90 minute connection in Paris.
A round-trip from Newark to Tel Aviv starts at $2,000 in business class. Sample date: August 4-10, October 6-15, and more.
2 free checked bags are included.
That’s cheaper than the nonstop option from NYC, but seats don’t have direct aisle access like on the nonstop business class options. Then again, tickets are fully refundable, so if Israel doesn’t open up as planned, you can get a cash refund!
The airline is also adding winter flights nonstop from Newark to Milan.
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 133,394 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Will you fly La Compagnie?
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!