American has started selling their nonstop flights to Tel Aviv with flights from a shockingly low $531 round-trip. Flights launch on May 6th.
Paid business class fares are a good deal at $2,800, but it’s even better with miles!
American has lie-flat 1-2-1 seating on their 777-200 that will operate this route.
There’s wide open round-trip availability at 55K miles each way in lie-flat business class. You can also book coach awards for 30K and premium economy for 40K miles each way. Taxes add $50 round-trip.
Only want a one-way award? There’s wide open one-way availability at 66K miles each way in lie-flat business class. You can also book coach awards for 36K and premium economy for 48K miles each way.
To find the lowest priced dates, search for the cheapest one-way awards in both directions and then search for those dates in a round-trip search.
These are web special awards that are only available with AA miles. You can’t change dates, but you can refund them. I do not yet see business class availability with partner miles, but please make a comment if you find any.
Round-trip award calendar:
Connections are available from other cities as well:
Need more AA miles?
- The CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum World Mastercard is offering 65,000 AA miles for opening the card and spending $4,000 in 4 months.
- The Citi AAdvantage Platinum World Elite Consumer Mastercard is offering 50,000 AA miles for opening the card and spending $2,500 in 3 months.
- The Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite Consumer Mastercard is offering 50,000 AA miles for opening the card and spending $5,000 in 3 months.
- The Citi AAdvantage MileUp Consumer Mastercard is offering 10,000 AA miles and a $50 statement credit for opening the card and spending $500 in 3 months.
- Read more about these cards here.
You can also transfer 60K Marriott points into 25K AA miles. Alas, no bank points transfer into AA miles.
Will you book an American award to Israel?