DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Disclaimer: The health of DansDeals readers is this website’s paramount concern. For your sake and the sake of those around you, consider staying at home while COVID-19 is still spreading or try booking for after you think COVID-19 will no longer be a threat. Remember to travel responsibly and take precautions as suggested by your local authorities to avoid spreading the virus.
American is launching sales of their new nonstop daily 777 service from JFK to Tel Aviv with an incredible fare war.
Airlines are waiving change fees on all tickets, though the difference in fare will still be owed. If Israel doesn’t reopen by May then American will cancel flights and will offer refunds on flights that don’t operate.
From JFK to Tel Aviv, coach fares start at $531, premium economy fares start from $1,257, and business class fares start from $2,805 round-trip.
From Tel Aviv to JFK, coach fares start at $601, premium economy fares start from $1,101, and business class fares start from $2,473 round-trip.
Sample JFK to Tel Aviv coach fares:
- Depart on most dates from May 7th through June 29th for $531 round-trip.
- Sample dates: May 12-19, May 23-30, June 6-13, June 13-20, June 20-27, June 27-July 4, and many more.
- Depart on most dates from July 1st through August 22nd for $561 round-trip.
- Sample dates: July 4-11, July 11-19, July 19-26, July 25-August 1, August 1-8, August 8-15, August 15-22, August 22-29 and many more.
- Depart on select dates from August 23rd through October 17th for $651 round-trip.
- Sample dates: September 5-13, October 3-10, October 10-17, October 17-24
- Depart on most dates from October 17th through October 31st for $591 round-trip.
- Sample dates: October 24-November 1.
- Depart on most dates from November 1st through December 15th for $531 round-trip.
- Sample dates: November 1-8, November 7-14, November 14-21, November 21-28, November 28-December 5, November 29-December 7, December 5-12, December 12-19, and many more.
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 35,408 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
- Registration is not required for business class fares.
This is bookable for 52,912 points with AMEX in coach. Plus you’ll get back a rebate of 18,519 points with the Business Platinum Card or 13,228 points with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 34,393 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!