- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:59pm. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- A Saturday night stay is required.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
JFK to Tel Aviv $848 dates:
September: 11, 12, 14, 16
Tel Aviv to JFK $848 dates:
September: 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25
October: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11.
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 69,507 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 94.6k people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!