Book a paid El Al ticket in economy class only between 5/14-5/28 for departure from San Francisco from 5/15 until 6/15 and you can bring a companion for just 100 Matmid points!
Currently El Al is charging just $868 for a round-trip from San Francisco to Tel Aviv for their first flights. Sample dates at this price include May 15-22, May 20-27, May 22-29 and more.
You can transfer 5,000 AMEX points into 100 Matmid points. Alternatively you can pay $1 per Matmid point that you need. “The award ticket price does not include port taxes.”
You can book this offer by calling El Al at 800-223-6700.
DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post.
AMEX cards that can transfer Membership Rewards points to El Al include:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- AMEX Platinum Business
- $595 annual fee, up to 75K points welcome bonus, earn 1.5 points per dollar on $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- For rates and fees of the AMEX Platinum Business Card, please visit here.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- AMEX Gold Consumer Card
- $250 annual fee, 40K points welcome bonus, $100 in annual airline fee credits, earn up to 4 points per dollar.
- AMEX Platinum Consumer Card
- $550 annual fee, up to 60K points welcome bonus, earn 5 points per dollar on airfare, $200 in annual airline fee credits, up to $200 in annual Uber credit, up to $100 in annual Saks credit, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access.
- AMEX Everyday Preferred Consumer Card
- $95 annual fee, up to 20K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.5-4.5 points per dollar everywhere with 30+ monthly transactions.
- AMEX Everyday Consumer Card
- No annual fee, up to 15K points welcome bonus, earn between 1.2-2.4 points per dollar everywhere with 20+ monthly transactions.