DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Disclaimer: The health of DansDeals readers is this website’s paramount concern. For your sake and the sake of those around you, consider staying at home while COVID-19 is still spreading or try booking for after you think COVID-19 will no longer be a threat. Remember to travel responsibly and take precautions as suggested by your local authorities to avoid spreading the virus.
- [Now With INCREDIBLE Business Class Bargains To Israel And Free Award Redeposits!] Earn Up To 65K Miles On 4 Citi AAdvantage Mastercards!
Airlines are waiving change fees on all tickets, though the difference in fare will still be owed. If a flight doesn’t operate you can get a full refund.
These are standard economy fares with 1 free bag and free carry-ons.
These fares are on sale for flights originating in Israel only. The lowest fares will not work when originating in the US.
Tel Aviv to Miami valid $595 round-trip outbound dates:
June 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19
August 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
September 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25
October 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
November Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
December Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
January Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Miami to Tel Aviv valid $595 round-trip return dates:
June Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
August 22, 25, 27, 29
September 8, 10, 15, 22, 24, 29
October Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
November Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
December Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
January Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Also available are one-way Tel Aviv to Miami flights for $383 and Miami to Tel Aviv flights for $511.
Tel Aviv to JFK valid $671 round-trip outbound dates:
May 7 through 31
June 1 through 21
August 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31
September Entire month
October 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31
November Entire month
December Entire month
January 1, 2, 8 through 23
JFK to Tel Aviv valid $671 round-trip return dates:
May 8 through 31
June 1 through 25
August 27 through 31
September 2 through 10, 14, 15, 16, 19 through 30
October 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31
November 5 through 30
December 1 through 16, 19, 21, 24, 25, 30, 31
January Entire month
Also available are one-way Tel Aviv to JFK flights for $798 and JFK to Tel Aviv flights for $433.
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 39,674 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
- Registration is not required for business class fares.
This is bookable for 46,472 points with AMEX in coach. Plus you’ll get back a 35% rebate with the Business Platinum Card or a 25% rebate with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 38,683 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!