- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EDT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- A Saturday night stay is required.
- Note that this fare does not include any free checked bags, but if you have and use a credit card like the Chase United Explorer card or have elite status, you will still get a free checked bag!
- This fare includes free carry-on bags and assigned seats, however it is not eligible for changes or upgrades.
Newark to Paris valid outbound dates:
January 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
February 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 20
Paris to Newark valid return dates:
January 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31
February 2, 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 26, 27, 28
March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be just 20,262 points round-trip! That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Kosher travelers won’t go hungry in the city of lights.
In 2010 we spent Shabbos in Paris and had wonderful meals with other travelers from around the world at Chabad of Champs Elysées.
Darjeeling makes the best kosher Indian food in the world and Thai One has some of the best kosher Thai food in the world as well. Both are glatt kosher, which is sadly a rarity in Paris. L’inte Cafe is a phenomenal dairy cholov yisoel restaurant. And L’As du Fallafel makes one of the best Felafel in the world and gives even the best places in Israel a run for their money.
Chez Akol makes the most delectable cholov yisroel French pastries in the world. Saraden and Charles Trateiur also make great pastries. Damyel makes some of the best bittersweet chocolate in the world and Ardely makes great cholov yisroel chocolates.
Join the 93.2K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!