- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- View free change policies here.
- Some fares are basic economy, but having a credit card for airline cards waive many basic economy restrictions. For example AA now allows carry-ons on basic economy fares, but if you have a Citi AA Mastercard, Citi AA Executive card or Citi AA Business Card you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding.
- American and United are not blocking seats, but you can always buy an extra seat if you want to guarantee an empty seat next to you by making the first name of the ticket EXTRASEAT with your last name. You’ll even get double your baggage allowance!
- Disclaimer: The health of DansDeals readers is this website’s paramount concern. For your sake and the sake of those around you, consider staying at home while COVID-19 is still spreading or try booking for after you think COVID-19 will no longer be a threat. Remember to travel responsibly and take precautions as suggested by your local authorities to avoid spreading the virus.
American has rock bottom fares from the US mainland to the US Virgin Islands for travel on most dates from December through May.
A negative COVID-19 rapid or PCR test within 5 days is currently required for those 5 and older in order to avoid quarantine. Positive antibody tests within 4 months are also accepted to avoid quarantine.
For the samples below I search for airfare from January 17-24, 19-26, or 24-31.
- Miami to S. Croix/STX: $69 nonstop
- Miami to S. Thomas/STT: $74 nonstop
- Chicago to S. Croix/STX: $75
- Philadelphia to S. Croix/STX: $81
- Pittsburgh to S. Croix/STX: $82
- Columbus to S. Croix/STX: $82
- Dallas to S. Croix/STX: $87
- Dallas to S. Thomas/STT: $94
- Philadelphia to S. Thomas/STT: $84 nonstop
- Charlotte to S. Thomas/STT: $84 nonstop
- NYC to S. Croix/STX: $81
- NYC to S. Thomas/STT: $91
- Baltimore to S. Croix/STX: $115
- Baltimore to S. Thomas/STT: $113
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 4,644 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Post what other deals you find!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!