DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: DEAD, select dates are still available for $53 on United, those dates are listed below!
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Delta allows carry-ons on basic economy fares, but if you have a Delta Business Gold, Delta Business Platinum, Delta Business Reserve, Delta Consumer Gold, Delta Consumer Platinum, and Delta Consumer Reserve you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding.
Read more about Puerto Rico in the Master Thread on DDF. US citizens do not need a passport for travel to Puerto Rico and children under 18 do not need any ID. Kosher food is available.
These are basic economy fares, regular economy is available for just $38!
Delta: JFK to San Juan $35 dates:
February 24, 25, 26
March 2, 3, 10, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31
April 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20, 26
June 1, 2
Delta: San Juan to JFK $35 dates:
March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 17, 25, 26, 27
April 25, 29, 30
May 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
United: Newark to San Juan $53 dates:
February 21, 22, 24, 25
March 2, 23, 30, 31
April 18, 19, 20
May 2, 3, 4, 10, 12
United: San Juan to Newark $53 dates:
March 4, 5, 6, 11
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 2,366 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 96.5K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!