DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz, Expedia, or direct with the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Changes can be made without fees.
- Disclaimer: The health of DansDeals readers is this website’s paramount concern. For your sake and the sake of those around you, consider staying at home while COVID-19 is still spreading or try booking for after you think COVID-19 will no longer be a threat. Remember to travel responsibly and take precautions as suggested by your local authorities to avoid spreading the virus.
Air Canada has an excellent nonstop business class fare from Toronto to Tel Aviv for just $2,048 round-trip.
Delta also has $1,882 business class fares via JFK in their Delta One Suites. With select AMEX cards you can book for $1,733 round-trip on AMEXTravel.com.
Fares are available on most dates from March 28th through the end of scheduling in December. A Saturday night stay is required. This fare is not valid for flights originating in Israel.
While Israel isn’t open to more foreign nationals currently, you can purchase airfare for after you think that Israel will open. Changes can be made without fees.
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 136,556 points in business class with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Also available for 125,456 points is Delta One suites via JFK:
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
- Registration is not required for business class fares.
This is bookable for 204,835 points with AMEX in business class. Plus you’ll get back a rebate of 71,692 points with the Business Platinum Card or 51,209 points with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 133,143 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
With a 35% rebate, the Delta flight can be had for just 112,635 points:
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!